Pro-Demnity Insurance Company has moved its offices effective November 1st, 2022.
Our new business, street and mailing address is:
160 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 1B9
The office building, also known as the “Unilever” building, is LEED EB Gold certified, and situated on the Northeast corner of Bloor St. E. and Church St.
What you need to do
• Update your address books/contact lists/records on all devices. Delete the old address and use the new Bloor Street address starting November 1, 2022.
• Direct correspondence via couriers (I.e., Fed Ex, UPS etc.) to the new Bloor Street address on and after November 1, 2022.
• Correspondence sent via Canada Post, that is already in the mail prior to November 1, 2022, will automatically be forwarded to Pro-Demnity at the new Bloor Street address.
• Please use the new Bloor Street address on all future correspondence to avoid any postal delays.
• Our offices at 200 Yorkland were vacated as of October 21, and staff will continue to work remotely until our offices at 160 Bloor Street East are fully functional.
• Any courier delivery or in-person mail delivery after October 21, at either office should be left with Security on the Ground Floor.
Any other enquiries should be forwarded to:
Margarette Chan (email@example.com) / Tel: 437-900-0548) or
Melanie Rebello (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Tel: 437-747-4612
Only our address is changing. E-mails, phone #’s stay the same.
• All of our E-mail addresses and telephone numbers stay the same, so you may reach any department or member of the team by their current business email and phone number.
• Visitors are by appointment only, as we are working hybrid. Video calls are preferred, and you are encouraged to request one with a member of our team.
Thank you for your support over the next few weeks as we transition our head office to this new location.
The location provides Pro-Demnity with a smaller, more modest physical footprint aligned with our hybrid work, while being TTC-accessible when we need to work in-office. The move, a result of our lease expiring in North York, supports our corporate sustainability and responsibility efforts to conduct business effectively within an existing built environment, while serving the professional liability insurance needs of our architectural clients across Ontario.
This message was first posted on September 1, 2022, and has been updated since being published.