We have collectively experienced many changes in our personal and business lives these past ten months, and the situation continues to evolve. We deeply care about your success and financial well-being and, we recognise how the current challenges are directly and indirectly impacting your architecture business.
Moreover, you rely upon us to provide vital professional liability coverage and practice risk management solutions that may help protect your architectural practice and provide peace of mind. To this end, we’re taking several actions to help:
- Effective March 25, 2020 and for one renewal cycle up to and including March 25, 2021, we are waiving administrative fees for those firms who currently pay for their professional liability insurance in instalments. Administrative fees are outlined in your invoice.
- You now have the additional option to pay your premiums in six equal instalments to help improve your cash flow. The invoice on your renewal documentation will now reflect this option. Simply divide your invoice total into six equal parts and write six cheques, dated two months apart.
- Publishing COVID-19 Special Edition Bulletins (below) to help you navigate active projects and client expectations.
- Monitoring this evolving situation and committed to keeping you apprised of further updates. As of February 10, 2021, the province of Ontario moved into its revised COVID-19 Response Framework. Please refer to our most recent COVID-19 Special Edition Bulletins #7, 8 and #9 below. We are continuously reviewing and assessing information and guidance as these become available. We will provide ongoing updates via Special Edition Bulletins, LinkedIn and E-mail to our clients as necessary.
COVID-19 Special Edition Bulletins
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #9 (February 26, 2021) – Delays, Substitutions and Personal Injury Claims
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #8 (February 16, 2021) – Going Forward in 2021-Reinforcing Smart Behaviours
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #7 (February 11, 2021) – Implications, Building Permits & Site Visits and Health and Safety
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #6 (April 9, 2020) – Projects Proceeding without a Building Permit
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #5 (April 7, 2020) – General Review and Site Visits
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #4 (April 6, 2020) – Building Officials Suspending Site Inspections (Part II)
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #3 (March 31, 2020) – Building Officials Suspending Site Inspections (Part I)
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #2 (March 24, 2020) – Delays, Substitutions and Personal Injury Claims
- COVID-19 Special Bulletin #1 (March 20, 2020) – Potential Claims & Things You Can Do Now
Finally, we’re here to help with your underwriting needs, claims-related support or practice risk management services and strategies. As always, we look forward to serving you and your firm.
Page updated on February 26, 2021