Book your next meeting with an architect online!
Pro-Demnity has enhanced one-on-one, customized support to clients with an automated booking system that improves client access to our in-house architectural experts in our Risk Services department.
Architectural clients may now book an appointment to speak with an expert at a time convenient to them. Booking a meeting is easy – through Calendly via our website – and the meetings take place over MS Teams. Clients have access to experts who are also architects, understand professional liability, understand practice risk, and who can provide sound guidance. Members of the Risk Services team may also be contacted during business hours via email: email@example.com or by phone: 416-386-1770 ext. 2.
One of the benefits of the online booking system is that clients may pre-select from a broad range of topics / issues that they would like to discuss with an expert. Typical topics include Contracts, Agreement and RFPs, Situations and Disputes Arising on Projects; General Coverage Questions; Specific Coverage Exclusions; Determining if a Claim Exists; Requested Undertakings/Guarantees from Municipalities, Lenders or other Third Parties; and unusual requests.
Here are just a few reasons why you might want to Speak with an Expert:
- Complimentary: Included with your professional liability insurance policy.
- Confidential: Discretion is maintained. Only the Risk Services team of Pro-Demnity is aware of your issue.
- Contained: Discussions with Risk Services team members, the information that is shared or the eventual outcomes, will NOT affect future premiums.
- Claims Triage: Assists you in understanding when you have a claim and help start the claims process.
- Connective: Refers architects to the Underwriting team, or Claims, or recommends other sources for further information or guidance
- Conversation: To obtain pre-emptive, remediation-driven guidance, sharing knowledge and experience, with non-binding recommendations.
- Collaboration: You need a sounding board – someone who will listen and understand the situation you are dealing with.
- Clarification: Take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about professional liability from Pro-Demnity
- Comfort: Architects are provided with actionable guidance.
- Confidence: The Risk Services team members work closely with colleagues and the community to ensure their knowledge is current.
- Competence: The Risk Services team are fellow architects with over 50 years combined experience assisting other architects.
Thirty-minute appointments are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and can be booked at: Speak with an Expert.